Approximately 563,000 underground storage tanks (USTs) nationwide store petroleum or hazardous substances. The greatest potential threat from a leaking UST is contamination of ground water. Contact us for tank removal and/or contamination remediation!
An environmental site assessment is a report prepared for a real estate holding that identifies potential or existing environmental contamination liabilities. The analysis, often called an ESA, typically addresses both the underlying land as well as physical improvements to the property.
Who We Are
HVN ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE CO. INC. is a licensed California Civil Engineering Firm and Contractor with a hazardous certification. HVN staff has a combined 50 years experience in the environmental industry to provide to you and your firm.
HVN holds the following permits and licenses:
- Blanket permits from CAL-OSHA for trenching and/or excavation (No. 558451)
- Blanket permits from the SCAQMD for volatile contaminated soil excavation and disposal (No. 256207)
- Contractor A license (No. 680768)
- Hazardous Substances Removal and Remedial Action Certification License (No. A 6018) issued by the Contractors State License Board
- Registered Environmental Assessor Certification (REA) (No. 04398)
- Certified Environmental Inspector (CEI) (No. 5988)
All operations are fully insured.
Let's Work Together!
Simply provide us with your project details and scope of work, and we will send you a proposed solution to your problem within 2 business days. It's that simple!