HVN ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE CO. INC. is a licensed California Civil Engineering Firm and Contractor with a hazardous certification. HVN staff has a combined 50 years experience in the environmental industry to provide to you and your firm.
HVN holds the following permits and licenses:
- Blanket permits from CAL-OSHA for trenching and/or excavation (No. 558451)
- Blanket permits from the SCAQMD for volatile contaminated soil excavation and disposal (No. 256207)
- Contractor A license (No. 680768)
- Hazardous Substances Removal and Remedial Action Certification License (No. A 6018) issued by the Contractors State License Board
- Registered Environmental Assessor Certification (REA) (No. 04398)
- Certified Environmental Inspector (CEI) (No. 5988)
All operations are fully insured.